Le 01/02/2023 par anneliz :
Are you passionate about operations research? Do you enjoy working in a self-organized team? Do you want to solve real world problems with your algorithms? Join Amadeus and our team!
As a travel technology company, we build the critical solutions that travel players use to optimize their operations and improve the travel experience. We are involved in billions of travels a year, all over the world.
Our Schedule Recovery solution helps airlines optimizing the aircrafts allocated to their network when last minute events occurs, incorporating complex constraints such as crew availability, maintenance requirements for the aircrafts?
As an operations research intern, you will join an Agile team building an innovative solver hands-in-hands with our flagship airline customer. Your responsabilies will be:
- Benchmark of our solver: you will have to understand the optimization problem, constraints et resolution, in order to challenge our current solution. You will have to conduct a benchmark between solvers, containing computation time, quality of the solution, etc.
- Take part of the development: you will take part in the development process: algorithm prototyping, development, definition of features.
- Is pursuing master?s degree studies with specialisation in optimisation, operations research, or computer science.
- Strong skills in english and the capability to work in a multicultural, global environment .
- A good communication, especially when sharing algorithmic choices to an expert and nonexpert audience.
- Knowledge/Interest in backend software development (Java would be a plus, but not mandatory), in agile methodologies
Beginning around March 2023
Duration: 6 months