Forum 'Emplois' - Sujet créé le 12/01/2023 par Susanne Heipcke
Le 12/01/2023 par Susanne Heipcke :
It is an exciting time to work for FICO. We have been named a leader in the growing market of digital decisioning platforms. In this role you will join the FICO Xpress Optimization development team.
FICO Xpress Optimization is one of the world’s leading mathematical optimization systems principally comprising leading edge linear, mixed integer, nonlinear and constraint programming solvers, advanced model building capabilities and rapid solution development and deployment capabilities. FICO Xpress Optimization has a broad customer base and is a critical component of FICO’s Decision Management Suite (FICO’s integrated set of software environments that provide customers what they need to author, execute, manage, and scale state-of-the-art, analytic-powered decision management solutions).
The role provides a mix of working with cutting edge research teams and customer interaction, whilst contributing directly to the successful usage of FICO Xpress Optimization.
You will collaborate with Xpress developers for the creation of examples, documentation, and training material on topics relating to the implementation and delivery of optimization projects/solutions. You will also directly interact with customers and partners to design material focusing on their needs, enabling them to make most effective use of the components of Xpress Optimization.
The holder of this position will also contribute to the technical content of the online presence for Xpress Optimization in collaboration with the marketing team.
What You Will Do
- Make a significant contribution to the client-facing expert/technical content and image of FICO Xpress Optimization, in particular,
- Develop and maintain Python/Insight examples to showcase latest features.
- Contribute to optimization related content for our websites, blogs, documentation and marketing material.
- Provide training material, expert support and collateral for internal teams, clients and partners.
- Present to customers and at expert events.
- Collaborate with the Xpress development teams and product management to understand the latest capabilities and implement user enablement content for both internal and external users.
- Assist in quality assurance per release cycle of examples and accuracy of online content.
- Be in charge of technical online content (community support, open-source repositories etc.).
What We Are Seeking
- MSc level degree in Operations Research/Mathematical Optimization/Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in applied mathematical optimization techniques, preferably for Mixed Integer Programming.
- An enthusiasm for explaining and teaching mathematical and programming topics, and exploring new concepts and techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in programming in Python is a must, while additional experience in one of C/C++, C#, or Java is a plus.
- Experience in developing optimization models using a mathematical modelling language (e.g. Xpress Mosel, Pyomo, PuLP, ILOG OPL, AMPL, GAMS).
- Machine learning and advanced statistical skills including R would be an advantage.
Our Offer to You
- 100% remote working, a lucrative base salary and bonus package, enhanced family leave policies.
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
How to Apply
See FICO Career Site - 27537