Forum 'Emplois' - Sujet créé le 02/06/2021 par Susanne Heipcke
Le 02/06/2021 par Susanne Heipcke :
It is an exciting time to work for FICO. We have been named a leader in the growing market of digital decisioning platforms. In this role you will join the FICO Xpress Optimization development team. FICO Xpress Optimization is one of the world’s leading mathematical optimization systems principally comprising leading edge linear, mixed integer, nonlinear and constraint programming solvers, advanced model building capabilities and rapid solution development and deployment capabilities. FICO Xpress Optimization has a broad customer base and is a critical component of FICO’s Decision Management Suite (FICO’s integrated set of software environments that provide customers what they need to author, execute, manage, and scale state-of-the-art, analytic-powered decision management solutions).
The role provides a mix of working with cutting edge research teams and customer interaction, whilst contributing directly to customer deliverables and the successful usage of FICO Xpress Optimization.
You will collaborate with Xpress developers for the creation of examples, documentation, and training material on topics relating to the implementation and delivery of optimization projects/solutions. You will also directly interact with customers and partners to design material focusing on their needs, enabling them to make most effective use of the components of Xpress Optimization. The holder of this position will also contribute to the technical content of the online presence for Xpress Optimization in collaboration with the marketing team.
What You Will Do
- Make a significant contribution to the client-facing expert/technical content and image of FICO Xpress Optimization.
- Write, review and edit optimization related content for our websites, blogs, training material, documentation and marketing material.
- Collaborate with the Xpress development teams to understand the latest capabilities and implement user enablement content for both internal and external users.
- Contribute with practical and client-facing examples to our examples and open source repositories.
- Work with users to identify their needs for new or enhanced materials.
- Take charge of technical online content (blogs, open source repositories etc.).
What We Are Seeking
- MSc level degree in Operations Research/Mathematical Optimization/Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience in applied mathematical programming and optimization techniques, preferably for Mixed Integer Programming.
- Experience in programming in one of C/C++, C#, or Java.
- Experience in the development of optimization models using a mathematical modelling language (e.g. Xpress Mosel, ILOG OPL, AMPL, GAMS).
- An enthusiasm for explaining and teaching mathematical and programming topics, and exploring new concepts and techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Machine learning and advanced statistical skills including Python/R would be an advantage.
Our Offer to You
- Flexible working practices, a lucrative base salary and bonus package, enhanced family leave policies.
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
Please send your application to susanneheipcke (at) fico.com