Forum 'Emplois' - Sujet créé le 17/05/2021 par slannez
Le 17/05/2021 par slannez :
Senior Operations Research Modeler – Location EMEA
It is an exciting time to work for FICO. We have been named a leader in the growing market of digital decisioning platforms. In this role you will join a growing team of developers implementing advanced analytics capabilities and data services for the FICO platform. You will need to be an experienced Operations Research modeler with strong engineering skills, interested in the challenges of delivering advanced optimization technology as decision support software for business analysts. Your work will have significant visibility and be crucial to achieving the roadmap and revenue targets for the product. Service teams within FICO and external clients will deliver multi-million dollar projects based on your work and you will become the go-to expert when they need advice. You will join a very successful and highly regarded group of developers based in Europe, and interact with services and engineering teams in the UK and globally. This role, as a senior member of a Scrum team focused on core product research and development, will suit a developer with extensive experience in OR and model development looking to enhance their skills while authoring innovative software within a high quality engineering environment.
What You Will Do
- Make a significant contribution to the design and development of FICO Decision Optimizer, a multi-user analytic application for creating optimized decision strategies.
- Research and develop innovative enhancements to the optimized generation of decision trees, action-effect modelling and high performance analytic model evaluation.
- Participate in refinement with the Product Owner and other engineers to establish requirements, design end user features and identify the engineering tasks to code, test and deliver the new product functionality.
- Participate in the agile Scrum process each sprint to incrementally enhance and test the product, collaborating with QA to provide fast feedback to stakeholders and completing the stories to the Definition of Done.
- Contribute to the end to end release process of delivering high quality software on-premises and to the FICO Analytic Cloud.
- Contribute to 3rd level support for Clients and Client-facing internal teams.
What We Are Seeking
- BSc in Computer Science/Software Engineering, Maths or similar/related discipline or equivalent experience
- A Masters/PhD in Operations Research, Management Science, Industrial Engineering or similar/related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Considerable experience in the development of optimization models using a modelling language (.e.g. Xpress-Mosel, ILOG OPL, AMPL, GAMS)
- Considerable experience in software engineering practices including writing well architected code and automated testing.
- Experience of working effectively within a team of experts, collaborating remotely.
- Fluent in spoken and written English with strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages and an ability to quickly learn new languages and technologies would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with Scrum and associated agile development processes and methodologies would be an advantage.
Our Offer to You
- Flexible working practices, a lucrative base salary and bonus package, enhanced family leave policies.
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
Contact: Veuillez envoyer votre candidature à sebastienlannez (at) fico.com, en mentionnant dans le sujet "Senior Operations Research Modeler – Location EMEA"